Chapter 25: Hysteria


Loud noises of terror woke me up the next day, and I saw from my window many people running around without direction, some fighting each other, and others setting fire on the town. Only this place wasn't burnt because I have placed security systems around it that don't allow any unwanted visitors until opening time.
"What's going on?" Sheldon said as he stretched his arms just like what people usually do when they've just woken up. He just went out of his room. "What are those noises?"

"Check this out," I replied as he went closer to my window.

Sheldon laughed wickedly. "Look at all those people... desperate to find food... You see them feeling their stomachs, running around hysterically just to look for something to eat?"

I went up the rooftop of The Chum Bucket.

"People of Bikini Bottom!" I shouted through a megaphone. Everyone stopped the rioting for a moment and looked at me. "What exactly is going on? You guys seem to be panicking because of lack of food. I've heard of it over the news. If you are already hungry and looking for breakfast, perhaps you can only find food here. This is perhaps the last food source available in this town."

Everyone immediately ran inside and ordered patties. Meanwhile, I was busy further analyzing the substance while the computer automatically serves the customers and ensures the security of the place. Sheldon went back to his room to get some more rest.

The days went by and no one ever dared to find another food source, even outside town. Everyone has been confined when I have told them that there is a dangerous epidemic going on outside Bikini Bottom, and that I placed the guards on the outskirts to prevent anyone from entering and/or leaving the place.
People started to live in fear, but out of a lack of choice, they still continued to buy food from The Chum Bucket. Even Mr. Krabs was forced to eat there just to survive. I have no idea how, but I noticed soon enough that there seems to be a mysterious force that draws people closer to Krabby... er, Chum patties with an effect similar to addiction and withdrawal.

I studied the snail's spit again for traces of Krabby Patty ingredients to see if perhaps this is the cause of the mutation of the rabies strain I found. I have learned a long time ago that Krabby Patties can cure hypnosis, but perhaps, if any of its ingredients can mutate the rabies and infect the snail's DNA to make a man act like a snail and kill him in weeks, perhaps this can be the key to mass mind control by me. I just need to find a way to mutate a part of my DNA and transform it into something similar to that of the snail's, and make it into the Chum patty's second secret ingredient. One more thing I need to make sure of is that it will also improve the flavor of the patty.

[AN: Zoids Fanatic, you know what, I would just waste time blocking people if anyone can just make a new account specially for reviewing and flaming my story. I allow anonymous reviews for the same reason. It's useless trying to block reviewers. And how can you say I don't like JB? Actually, you got that right. I don't like him. I LOVE him. The way I write... perhaps I really am a stereotypical fangirl based on how your outcast society judges me. And why would I mold him into someone I want to be? I only respect the guy too much, and of course, it's normal for me to fantasize over him, but not too much to turn him into a sex toy just like in those other JB fics you're talking about. And just as I said, not all guys like her. Remember Billie Joe Armstrong and all those other tattooed abominations? And yep, I do write fanfiction. I also know other preps who write fanfiction. Not saying names though, stalker. And I'm not with you on that. Sorry, but I'm not dropping this fic! Never Say Never!

and the rest of my flamers that I'm too lazy to lash out at individually already... come to think about it, why am I even focusing on the things I loathe like the cretins you are anyway? I only went here to begin pursuing my dream of becoming an author but I wasn't really aware that the people I would meet here, my haters, are actually sore losers and goff FREAKS who consider those screaming, guylinered pussies who think they can actually produce music as their heroes. As I said in my previous AN, it's an error of the human mind to dwell more on the things we loathe than the things we can create. Maybe some of you are right. I've been focusing too much on your bunches of baloney. All-righty then, I'll just continue writing the fic and this will be my last lengthy AN. I will pursue my dream to be a famous writer like Stephenie Meyer my idol. And I will NOT delete this. NEVER! Thank you Meyer, for creating the greatest books in the history of all the universe. Thank you for creating a character so divine as Edward Cullen.]

No comments:

Post a Comment